- Students Riding on Coattails during Group Work? Five Simple Ideas to Try
- Group Work Challenge: Assessing Team Members
- Why Don’t We Teach the Telephone Book?
- Diversifying the Role Course Content Plays
- How Does Temperament Affect Online Student Success and Retention?
- Articulating Learning Outcomes for Faculty Development Workshops
- Does Discussion Make a Difference?
- Strategies for Managing Online Discussions
- When to Use Whole Class Feedback
- Overcoming the Imposter Syndrome: Advice for New Faculty
eLearning @Business Calendar
Monthly Archives: October 2011
This video shows an example of using Camtasia Studio screen recording and video editing software to create example videos for students. The video was one of many made by an instructor for an online statistics course in a graduate program … Continue reading
This sample is a screencast made using Jing Pro, a desktop application which allows you to record your desktop computer screen combined with webcam video. Such videos can be used to provide software instruction to your students that they can … Continue reading
This microlecture was created with a PowerPoint add-in called Adobe Presenter. With Adobe Presenter the instructor’s voice was recorded as she narrated her presentation. Then, the presentation was converted into a flash movie that was easily embedded in her course … Continue reading