This video shows an example of using Camtasia Studio screen recording and video editing software to create example videos for students. The video was one of many made by an instructor for an online statistics course in a graduate program in the College of Business. For each week, the instructor made a video lecture to introduce the new topics for the week, then she made several example videos using Camtasia where the students could see the concepts of the week put into practice. All of the videos were made available to the students via the course website in Illinois Compass. The Excel spreadsheets used in the videos were also made available to the students so they could practice the problems themselves.
- A Lone Wolf’s Approach to Group Work
- Learning from Our Teaching Mistakes
- Four Reasons Going All Digital Can Improve the Quality of Higher Education
- Discussion Board Assignments: Alternatives to the Question-and-Answer Format
- Show the Learner Visible Signs of Their Learning
- Tips for Writing Good Multiple-Choice Questions
- Discussion Made a Difference in Student Learning
- Top 10 Rules for Developing Your First Online Course
- Does It Matter How Students Feel about a Course?
- Feedback Strategies for Online Courses
eLearning @Business Calendar