- The Relationship between Participation and Discussion
- Incorporating Active Learning into the Online Classroom
- Academic Integrity: Defining Originality across Campus
- Instructional Design Based on Cognitive Theory
- Could We Be Doing Better with Our Assignments?
- Would They Play? Would They Learn? Finding the Sweet Spot between Games and Learning
- Is It Time to Rethink How We Grade Participation?
- Turnitin Acquires LightSide Labs to Support Formative Feedback on Student Writing
- Seven Mistakes to Avoid When Writing Multiple-Choice Questions
- Alternative Assessment Methods for the Online Classroom
eLearning @Business Calendar
Category Archives: Social Apps
This video shows an example of the use of a tool called VoiceThread, with which presentations and group conversations are collected and shared in one place. The VoiceThread website says “A VoiceThread is a collaborative, multimedia slide show that holds … Continue reading →
These images show two examples of the use of a Social Networking Application in courses in the College of Business. The image above shows a Facebook page that is used for informal communication among the students and instructor in the … Continue reading →
This is a sample of the use of a social bookmarking tool called delicious to organize online readings for a BADM course. An RSS feed of the list of bookmarks was then embedded into the course website in Illinois Compass. … Continue reading →