- Ten Online Teaching Tips You May Not Have Heard
- Teaching Students Specific Skills
- Professor Goldilocks and the Three Boundaries
- Creating Rich Learning Experiences Even When Class is Canceled
- Does the Strategy Work? A Look at Exam Wrappers
- What’s Going on Behind the Blank Stare?
- Activities for Building Cultural Competencies in Our Students and Ourselves
- Classroom Discussions: How to Apply the Right Amount of Structure
- Students’ Self-Fulfilling Prophecies: Five Ways to Break the Cycle
- Too Much Jargon: A Barrier to Learning?
eLearning @Business Calendar
Monthly Archives: October 2011
This video shows an example of using Camtasia Studio screen recording and video editing software to create example videos for students. The video was one of many made by an instructor for an online statistics course in a graduate program … Continue reading
This sample is a screencast made using Jing Pro, a desktop application which allows you to record your desktop computer screen combined with webcam video. Such videos can be used to provide software instruction to your students that they can … Continue reading
This microlecture was created with a PowerPoint add-in called Adobe Presenter. With Adobe Presenter the instructor’s voice was recorded as she narrated her presentation. Then, the presentation was converted into a flash movie that was easily embedded in her course … Continue reading