- Keep Calm and Teach: Best Practices for Teaching Cohorts
- Using Google Web Apps to Improve Student Engagement
- Getting Students to Do the Reading
- The Power of Language to Influence Thought and Action
- Helping Students Find Meaning in Core Curriculum Courses
- Tonic for the Boring Syllabus
- What Is Teaching without Learning?
- Flipping Assessment: Making Assessment a Learning Experience
- How to Foster Critical Thinking, Student Engagement in Online Discussions
- Can We Teach Students How to Pay Attention?
eLearning @Business Calendar
Monthly Archives: October 2011
This video shows an example of using Camtasia Studio screen recording and video editing software to create example videos for students. The video was one of many made by an instructor for an online statistics course in a graduate program … Continue reading
This sample is a screencast made using Jing Pro, a desktop application which allows you to record your desktop computer screen combined with webcam video. Such videos can be used to provide software instruction to your students that they can … Continue reading
This microlecture was created with a PowerPoint add-in called Adobe Presenter. With Adobe Presenter the instructor’s voice was recorded as she narrated her presentation. Then, the presentation was converted into a flash movie that was easily embedded in her course … Continue reading