This video shows an example of using Camtasia Studio screen recording and video editing software to create example videos for students. The video was one of many made by an instructor for an online statistics course in a graduate program in the College of Business. For each week, the instructor made a video lecture to introduce the new topics for the week, then she made several example videos using Camtasia where the students could see the concepts of the week put into practice. All of the videos were made available to the students via the course website in Illinois Compass. The Excel spreadsheets used in the videos were also made available to the students so they could practice the problems themselves.
- New Report Examines What’s Next for Academic and Research Libraries
- Learning Outside Your Comfort Zone
- Three Ways to Engage Students In and Outside the Classroom
- What Research Tells Us about Online Discussion
- Mid-Career Faculty: 5 Great Things About Those Long Years in the Middle
- Participation Points: Making Student Engagement Visible
- Reduce Online Course Anxiety with a Check-in Quiz
- What Can We Learn from End-of-Course Evaluations?
- The Teaching Professor Newsletter Celebrates 30 Years
- Remembering vs. Understanding
eLearning @Business Calendar