This video shows an example of using Camtasia Studio screen recording and video editing software to create example videos for students. The video was one of many made by an instructor for an online statistics course in a graduate program in the College of Business. For each week, the instructor made a video lecture to introduce the new topics for the week, then she made several example videos using Camtasia where the students could see the concepts of the week put into practice. All of the videos were made available to the students via the course website in Illinois Compass. The Excel spreadsheets used in the videos were also made available to the students so they could practice the problems themselves.
- The Eight-Minute Lecture Keeps Students Engaged
- From F2F to Online: Getting It Right
- Using Grading Policies to Promote Learning
- Flipped Classroom Survey Highlights Benefits and Challenges
- An Interesting Group Testing Option
- The First Day of Class: A Once-a-Semester Opportunity
- Personal Goals: An Exercise in Student Self-Assessment
- Showtime in the Classroom: Seven Ways Streaming Video Can Enhance Teaching
- How Do You Learn?
- Four Assessment Strategies for the Flipped Learning Environment
eLearning @Business Calendar