This video shows an example of using Camtasia Studio screen recording and video editing software to create example videos for students. The video was one of many made by an instructor for an online statistics course in a graduate program in the College of Business. For each week, the instructor made a video lecture to introduce the new topics for the week, then she made several example videos using Camtasia where the students could see the concepts of the week put into practice. All of the videos were made available to the students via the course website in Illinois Compass. The Excel spreadsheets used in the videos were also made available to the students so they could practice the problems themselves.
- A Memo to Students about Studying for Finals
- Teaching Students about Their Digital Footprints
- What Are We Communicating to Students When We Write?
- Enhancing Learning through Zest, Grit, and Sweat
- Ugly Consequences of Complaining about ‘Students These Days’
- Teaching Students How to Manage Feedback
- Wikipedia Projects for Learning
- Courses That Are Hard, but Not Too Hard: Finding the Sweet Spot
- The Power of Transparency in Your Teaching
- Humor in the Classroom
eLearning @Business Calendar