This video shows an example of using Camtasia Studio screen recording and video editing software to create example videos for students. The video was one of many made by an instructor for an online statistics course in a graduate program in the College of Business. For each week, the instructor made a video lecture to introduce the new topics for the week, then she made several example videos using Camtasia where the students could see the concepts of the week put into practice. All of the videos were made available to the students via the course website in Illinois Compass. The Excel spreadsheets used in the videos were also made available to the students so they could practice the problems themselves.
- Helping Students Who Are Performing Poorly
- Promoting Academic Integrity: Are We Doing Enough?
- Five Steps to Improving Online Group Work Assignments
- Teaching College Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Pedagogical Knowledge: Three Worlds Apart
- Save the Last Word for Me: Encouraging Students to Engage with Complex Reading and Each Other
- How Teaching Can Inform Scholarship
- How Assignment Design Shapes Student Learning
- You’re Asking the Wrong Question
- Taking the Leap: Moving from In-Person to Online Courses
eLearning @Business Calendar