This video shows an example of using Camtasia Studio screen recording and video editing software to create example videos for students. The video was one of many made by an instructor for an online statistics course in a graduate program in the College of Business. For each week, the instructor made a video lecture to introduce the new topics for the week, then she made several example videos using Camtasia where the students could see the concepts of the week put into practice. All of the videos were made available to the students via the course website in Illinois Compass. The Excel spreadsheets used in the videos were also made available to the students so they could practice the problems themselves.
- A Learner-Centered Syllabus Helps Set the Tone for Learning
- Where Does Innovative Teaching Come From?
- Three Tools for Supporting Student Success
- What Fitness Bands Can Teach Us about Classroom Assessment
- First Day of Class Activity: The Interest Inventory
- Cooperative Learning Structures and Deep Learning
- Why Change Our Approach to Teaching?
- Rethinking Direct Instruction in Online Learning
- A Tool for Keeping Faculty Meetings Collegial
- Research Highlights How Easily and Readily Students Fabricate Excuses
eLearning @Business Calendar