This video shows an example of using Camtasia Studio screen recording and video editing software to create example videos for students. The video was one of many made by an instructor for an online statistics course in a graduate program in the College of Business. For each week, the instructor made a video lecture to introduce the new topics for the week, then she made several example videos using Camtasia where the students could see the concepts of the week put into practice. All of the videos were made available to the students via the course website in Illinois Compass. The Excel spreadsheets used in the videos were also made available to the students so they could practice the problems themselves.
- How Do I Make Choices About Who I Am as a Teacher?
- Taking the Tech Out of Technology
- Provide ‘Feedforward’ with Exemplars
- Nine Ways to Improve Class Discussions
- How to Give Your Students Better Feedback in Less Time
- Why Policies Fail to Promote Better Learning Decisions
- Getting Horses to Drink: Three Ways to Promote Student Ownership of Reading Assignments
- Scenario-Based Learning in the Online Classroom
- Expectations, Underestimations, and Realities
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Different Types of Test Questions
eLearning @Business Calendar