This video shows an example of using Camtasia Studio screen recording and video editing software to create example videos for students. The video was one of many made by an instructor for an online statistics course in a graduate program in the College of Business. For each week, the instructor made a video lecture to introduce the new topics for the week, then she made several example videos using Camtasia where the students could see the concepts of the week put into practice. All of the videos were made available to the students via the course website in Illinois Compass. The Excel spreadsheets used in the videos were also made available to the students so they could practice the problems themselves.
- What Happens When Students Study Together?
- Five Ways to Teach Students to Be Learning Centered, Too
- A Dose of Reality for First-Year Students and How We Can Help
- An Introduction to Teaching through the Seasons
- New Higher Ed Survey: OER May Triple in Use as Primary Courseware Within Five Years
- Note-Taking Strategies to Improve Learning
- Plagiarism vs. Originality: Why I [heart] Melania Trump
- Word Choice: What You Call It Matters to Teaching and Learning
- Improv in the Classroom
- Is It Time to Rethink Our Exams?
eLearning @Business Calendar