- Teaching Critical Thinking: Some Practical Points
- Getting More out of Exam Debriefs
- Getting Names Right: It’s Personal
- Online Discussion Forums as Assessment Tools
- Are We Afraid to Let Students Make Mistakes?
- A Simple Invitation: Please See Me!
- Why We Teach
- Reader Survey Finds Unprepared Students a Persistent Problem
- The Questions We Should Be Asking Our Students
- The Flipped Classroom Unplugged: Three Tech-Free Strategies for Engaging Students
eLearning @Business Calendar
Category Archives: Showcase
This video shows an example of using Camtasia Studio screen recording and video editing software to create example videos for students. The video was one of many made by an instructor for an online statistics course in a graduate program … Continue reading
This sample is a screencast made using Jing Pro, a desktop application which allows you to record your desktop computer screen combined with webcam video. Such videos can be used to provide software instruction to your students that they can … Continue reading
This microlecture was created with a PowerPoint add-in called Adobe Presenter. With Adobe Presenter the instructor’s voice was recorded as she narrated her presentation. Then, the presentation was converted into a flash movie that was easily embedded in her course … Continue reading