- The Power of Mindfulness in the Classroom
- A Learner-Centered Syllabus Helps Set the Tone for Learning
- Where Does Innovative Teaching Come From?
- Three Tools for Supporting Student Success
- What Fitness Bands Can Teach Us about Classroom Assessment
- First Day of Class Activity: The Interest Inventory
- Cooperative Learning Structures and Deep Learning
- Why Change Our Approach to Teaching?
- Rethinking Direct Instruction in Online Learning
- A Tool for Keeping Faculty Meetings Collegial
eLearning @Business Calendar
Category Archives: Microlectures
This video shows an example of using Camtasia Studio screen recording and video editing software to create example videos for students. The video was one of many made by an instructor for an online statistics course in a graduate program … Continue reading
This sample is a screencast made using Jing Pro, a desktop application which allows you to record your desktop computer screen combined with webcam video. Such videos can be used to provide software instruction to your students that they can … Continue reading
This microlecture was created with a PowerPoint add-in called Adobe Presenter. With Adobe Presenter the instructor’s voice was recorded as she narrated her presentation. Then, the presentation was converted into a flash movie that was easily embedded in her course … Continue reading
This sample is a microlecture that can be made using Snagit, a desktop application which allows you to combine your desktop screencast with video captured by your webcam. Such videos can be used to provide your students with additional information … Continue reading