- What Happens When Students Study Together?
- Five Ways to Teach Students to Be Learning Centered, Too
- A Dose of Reality for First-Year Students and How We Can Help
- An Introduction to Teaching through the Seasons
- New Higher Ed Survey: OER May Triple in Use as Primary Courseware Within Five Years
- Note-Taking Strategies to Improve Learning
- Plagiarism vs. Originality: Why I [heart] Melania Trump
- Word Choice: What You Call It Matters to Teaching and Learning
- Improv in the Classroom
- Is It Time to Rethink Our Exams?
eLearning @Business Calendar
Category Archives: Social Apps
This video shows an example of the use of a tool called VoiceThread, with which presentations and group conversations are collected and shared in one place. The VoiceThread website says “A VoiceThread is a collaborative, multimedia slide show that holds … Continue reading →
These images show two examples of the use of a Social Networking Application in courses in the College of Business. The image above shows a Facebook page that is used for informal communication among the students and instructor in the … Continue reading →
This is a sample of the use of a social bookmarking tool called delicious to organize online readings for a BADM course. An RSS feed of the list of bookmarks was then embedded into the course website in Illinois Compass. … Continue reading →