Starting in 2007 we have been evaluating different projects and initiatives in search for information that will help us learn and improve our work. The data collected has provided us with results that have helped us make changes and enhance our service to business education in this college. The following is a list of some conference presentations where we have shared our experiences.
- Introducing Mobile Technology in Graduate Professional Education, E-Learning and Digital Media, ISSN 2042-7530 Volume 11 Number 6 2014
– Research: Tablet computers good medium for educational materials Inside Illinois, News Bureau – University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign.
- College of Business Faculty Panel on Blended Learning in Business Education – Faculty Summer Institute 2013 (Presenters: Dyer, M.,Echambadi, R., Packard, C., Sachdev, V., Shabbir, S., Taghaboni-Dutta,F.)- Urbana IL
- Open Badges: Capturing Credentials Beyond a Degree- Faculty Summer Institute 2013 – Urbana IL
- To Tube or Not to Tube:Microlectures in Higher Education,Ubiquitous Learning Conference.
- The Online Students Experience – Research site by James Scholars.
Evaluation of implementation of iPads in Graduate Professional Education. 28th Annual Conference on Distance Teaching & Learning, University of Wisconsin
- Blended Learning – UbaTIC+ Buenos Aires (Argentina) (Spanish).
Successful Use of CALL Software: An Investigation inBusiness Education CALICO 2012, NotreDame University.
Embeding Teacher’s Presence Through Microlectures. Presented at the Faculty Summer Institute 2012 – Urbana IL.
- Evaluating the Implementation of Blended Learning in Large Enrollment Courses (PDF) – ELI Educause – Washington DC.
Web-Based Video Conferencing Systems In Education And Training. IAECT, Malta, IL.
Embedding teacher’s presence in online and blended course, Association for Educational Communications & Technology (IAECT) Malta, IL
Teaching with wikis and Google Docs, Faculty Summer Institute, Urbana, IL.
Real time collaboration to enhance graduate professional education, Faculty Summer Institute 2009, Urbana, IL.
- Improving a Blended Learning Model in a Business Course (PDF) – AHRD Chicago, IL.
- Blended Learning or the Convergence of Face to Face and Online Strategies in the Classroom – Faculty Summer Institute – Urbana IL
- Capturing the Seminar to Replace the Lecture – Sloan-C Conference – Orlando, FL.
- Case Study: Blended Learning through Interuniversity Collaboration – Distance Learning Conference – Madison, WI.